Teaching Advisor KS1 / Content Creator
Location: United Kingdom, work from home
Salary: £15 per hour (as a self-employed contractor you will be responsible for your own tax)
Hours: 5 hours/week
As a Teaching Advisor / Content Creator for Activity Village you will help to create high quality, fun printable resources for parents, teachers and carers to enjoy with their children, all over the world.
You must be an experienced KS1 primary school teacher with a passion for education and educational resources.
Working for Activity Village allows you to be part of a small remote team, working flexible hours around your other commitments.
- At least 3 years of KS1 teaching experience in the UK (you may now be retired or taking a break for family)
- Thorough knowledge of the UK National Curriculum for KS1
- Creativity - we are looking for someone who has great ideas for printable resources that parents and teachers will want to print!
- Good knowledge of existing Activity Village content and ethos
- Excellent communication - you must be able to present/explain your ideas to the rest of the team
- Excellent English
- Ability to work under your own initiative
- Ability to work with our brand
- You must be organised and able to work to deadlines, managing your time effectively
- We expect quality, original work
- You should be able to cope with and enjoy remote working, and get on with the job without constant supervision. Remote working can be a challenge and it is important to think through whether it will be right for you and how you will fit it around your family and other commitments.
- Activity Village freelancers have integrity. We don't compromise, we don't copy other people's work, and we are honest and trustworthy.
You Will Need:
- A good laptop or desktop
- Strong, reliable internet connection
- Dropbox (with lots of spare storage)
Please contact us here putting "Teaching Advisor KS1 520F" in the subject line. Tell us a bit about yourself, how long you have been using Activity Village and what you can offer us, and send us your CV.