Have you tried "painting" with tissue paper? It's fun to do and the results can be unexpected and textural! This beach ball works well because the variation in colour enhances its 3D effect.
You will need:
- Our beach ball colouring page
- "Bleeding" tissue paper
- Paintbrush and water
- Cut your tissue paper into small pieces, choosing colours for each of the stripes.
- Cover the inside of each stripe with tissue paper, overlapping them a little but staying just short of the edges.
- Our bleeding tissue paper beach ball in progress
- Paint the squares with a little water, letting the colour bleed.
- Leave to dry and then lift the paper off to reveal your finished design!
Our bleeding tissue paper beach ball in progress