Use a craft stick (large lollipop stick) to make this lovely cow bookmark. It would be a fun gift for your child to give an animal-loving friend, but also - what a great incentive to get the reading book out!
You will need:
- Craft stick (large lollipop stick)
- White paint
- Black paint or marker
- Wiggle eyes
- Pink, black and white craft foam
- Paint the craft stick white and leave to dry.
- Draw or paint black splodges on the craft stick.
- Cut a nose from pink craft foam. Glue the nose to the front of the stick, drawing on nostrils.
- Stick on the wiggle eyes.
- Cut two horns from white foam and two ears from black foam.
- Glue the horns and ears to the back of the stick.