All you need is a polystyrene ball and a paper cup, some paints and scraps of craft foam - and the kids can put together this gorgeous cow. I can see a whole "field" of them on display!
You will need:
- White polystyrene ball (we used an old playpit ball painted as an alternative)
- Paper cup
- White acrylic paint
- Black acrylic paint
- Pink, white and black craft foam
- Wiggle eyes
- Black marker
- Glue the ball to the base of the cup.
- Paint the cup and ball white and leave to dry.
- Paint black splodges over the cow.
- Cut a nose from pink foam. Draw on nostrils with a black marker.
- Cut two ears from black foam and two horns from white foam.
- Glue the eyes, ears, nose and horns to the cow.