With just a paper cup and a polystyrene or paper ball you can make a really cute owl to put out on display, and have some fun painting, colouring, cutting and sticking too.
You will need:
2 shades of brown paint
Brown felt pen
- Paint the cup light brown and the ball dark brown. Tip mixing some PVA glue into the paint helps it cover better. Leave to dry.
- Glue the ball onto the bottom of the cup.
- Draw wavy lines across the cup to mark the tummy feathers.
- Cut out two brown paper wings and glue these on.
- Cut an orange beak and two feet and glue them to the owl.
- Finish with a pair of wiggle eyes!