This homemade curling game is a great idea for a winter's afternoon or to accompany the Winter Olympics. We love crafts that you can enjoy playing with afterwards as they tick all sorts of boxes!
You will need:
Mirror card bigger than base of box
Double sided tape
Tooth brushes (optional)
- Cut the sides of the box to a couple of inches high and remove one of the small sides completely.
- Paint the sides of the box white.
- Cut the mirror card to fit the bottom of the box.
- Draw a target on the mirror card with permanent markers.
- When the paint is dry, stick the mirror card to the bottom of the box with double sided tape.
- Sit the box on the edge of the table.
- Rest the bottletop half on and half off the box.
- Use the flat of your hand to push the bottle top across the card.
- If you want to play with friends, get them to sweep the path ahead with toothbrushes!