There are so many ways to use these football stickers. Here are just a few:
- Print onto A4 label paper and cut out. Use as stickers! You could use them to stick down a paper "goodie" bag at your football party, perhaps.
- Print onto good paper or card and scatter them on a green tablecloth for your party table.
- Glue two footballs back to back towards the top of a paper straw, sandwiching the straw between them. Fun for your party table.
- Tape to a toothpick and stick into the top of cupcakes decorated with green icing.
- Make a garland by gluing two footballs back to back, sandwiching a thin (green) ribbon between them, like this Christmas garland.
- Attach to strips of card, taped into a circle shape and used as napkin rings over green paper napkins. Perfect for a football party.
- Use as counters for a football game, or as a counting activity for football-mad kids.