We have come up with lots of ideas for using these silly Ghost Cards at Halloween - and we are sure you can think of others. Scroll down to download the ghost cards printables.
* Play Ghost Busters
* Write clues on the back and use them for a Halloween treasure hunt.
* Play Memory. Include a Halloween treat or two to make the game extra exciting.
* Print out 4 copies of the cards and play a Halloween version of Pig. This would be a great game for slightly older kids, who will really have to concentrate to make sure they are forming a matching set of 4.
* Make a Halloween streamer to decorate your room. Punch holes in the top and bottom. Cut a long piece of string or ribbon and thread it through one of the bottom holes, then tie a large knot at the front of the card. Bring the other end out through the top hole and tie another knot. Leaving a gap between them, string the rest of the cards up and suspend in an open doorway or at the window.
* Design your own Halloween board game and use the Ghost Cards as forfeits or "opportunity" cards.
* Make a set of Halloween flashcards for the classroom.