Here's a fun way to turn a paper plate into a goat mask which the kids will enjoy wearing - and we've incorporated a hand print too! You could make a set of these for acting out Three Billy Goats Gruff, or perhaps for Chinese New Year of the Goat.
You will need:
Black marker pen
Lolly stick (popsicle stick)
- Paint the back of plate brown and leave to dry,
- Cut eyes from the middle of the plate.
- Using the brown card, cut out two ears. Glue them to the top of the plate.
- Draw around your child's hand onto the brown card and cut out. Glue the hand to the bottom of face to form the goat's beard.
- Cut a nose from black card and horns from cream card.
- Glue the horns and nose to the face.
- Glue the lolly stick onto the chin so the mask can be held up.