On one of his journeys up the beanstalk, Jack rescued a talking gold harp. In fact it was almost his downfall, as it called out to the sleeping giant as Jack ran off with it! Here's a lovely harp craft that you can use to accompany the story - or of course for a music topic if you prefer.
You will need:
- Thick card (we used an old cardboard box)
- Gold paint
- Gold elastic cord (beading cord)
- Glitter and gems
- Cut a harp shape from the cardboard.
- Paint the harp gold.
- When the paint is dry, punch holes with a hole punch or pencil on either side of the harp. Tie lengths of cord through the holes.
- Decorate the harp with glitter and gems.