We enjoyed this Halloween moon silhouette window picture craft so much - you can see we made a few of them! The bat and the witch silhouettes are particularly effective.
You will need:
White or yellow tissue paper
Our Halloween templates
- Fold the tissue paper in half and cut a semi-circle shape from the centre. Open out the paper so you have a circle.
- Lay this in the laminating sheet and sprinkle with glitter if you wish.
- Print and cut out one of our Halloween templates on to the scrap paper. We especially like the bats and the witch.
- Use the template to cut out the shape from black paper.
- Lay the shape over the circle.
- Close the laminating sheet and ask an adult to carefully feed the picture through a laminator.
- Trim around the picture, leaving a small edge on the laminated sheet to keep it together.