Turn your room into a winter wonderland with the help of this shivery cold icicle bunting! Children will enjoy splodging on the runny paint and watching the colours merge.
You will need:
Watercolour paints in icy shades (blues, lilac, silver)
Droppers (or paintbrushes)
Yarn or ribbon
- Water down the paints so they are very runny.
- Drop the paint on to a sheet of the kitchen towel and watch the colours run and mix.
Sam dropping paint onto kitchen paper
- When you have painted as many sheets of kitchen roll as you like leave them to dry.
- Cut triangles out of the dry kitchen roll sheets.
- Use a hole punch to punch a hole in each icicle.
- Thread on to yarn or ribbon and hang.