These kitchen foil sparklers are fun to make and mould and make a satisfying "sparkly" noise when shaken! But be warned, they won't stand up to too much shaking...
You will need:
A rectangle of kitchen foil
Star stickers (optional)
- Cut or rip carefully from one side of the rectangle of foil to the middle, approximately every 1cm along the length, so that you end up with a fringe.
- Carefully roll along the length.
- Twist the solid end tight to keep it together.
- Carefully separate out the cut ends.
- If you like, embellish with some star stickers.