Enjoy our fun facts about Luxembourg with the children, then print out the flag to display or colour in. We also have flag notebooking pages for your country studies.
A view over the Medieval streets of Luxembourg city
- Luxembourg , officially known as the grand Duchy of Luxembourg, sits between Belgium to the west and north, Germany to the east, and France to the south.
- With a population of just over half 1 million, and at about 2500 km², Luxembourg is one of the smallest countries in Europe and the world.
- The capital city, Luxembourg city, is one of the three official capitals of the European Union.
- Luxembourg is a monarchy. The current monarch is Henri, the Grand Duke of Luxembourg.
- The people of Luxembourg are called Luxembourgers. There are three official languages: French, German, and Luxembourgish.