2. What type of cheese is made backwards?
4. What has to be broken before you can use it?
6. How many letters are there in the English alphabet?
7. Which month has 28 days?
8. What two things can you never eat for breakfast?
10. Everybody has me and nobody can lose me. What am I?
August / September: Back to School
August / September: Not Back to School
21st - 25th August: Eid al-Adha
2nd September- Father's Day (Australia and New Zealand)
9th September: Grandparent's Day (US)
13th September: Roald Dahl Day
19th September: Talk Like A Pirate Day
21st September: Peace Day
September / October - Harvest Festival
4th October: World Animal Day
7th October: Grandparent's Day (UK)
8th October: Canadian Thanksgiving
8th October: Columbus Day
8th - 14th October: National Libraries Week (UK)
31st October: Halloween