These little owls are quick and easy to make and look very cute glued to the front of a greetings card. Choose your colours to suit the recipient!
You will need:
Blank greetings card
Scrapbook paper (ideally patterned both sides)
Scraps of card or paper
- If you do not have two sided paper, glue two pieces of scrapbook paper back to back. You could use some of our printable scrapbook paper.
- Cut a circle from the scrapbook paper. We used a craft punch but you can draw around a cup.
- Fold in the sides at an angle.
- Fold down the top.
- Cut a triangle from paper or card for the beak and glue to the top fold.
- Stick on two wiggle eyes.
- Glue your owl to the greeting card.