Cut and assemble three paper plates into a lovely 3-dimensional flying dove, ready for the kids to hang in the home or classroom.
You will need:
- 1 large paper plate
- 2 small paper plates
- Yellow paper
- Sticky eyes
- Fold the large paper plate in half.
- Make a hole through the centre, and thread through some string. Secure with a knot. Thi sis the body of your dove.
- Cut one of the small paper plates in half. Glue one half to each side of the body to form the wings, varying the angle a little to give the bird dimension.
- To make a tail, cut a segment from the second paper plate and glue inside the folded body.
- Glue on a beak cut from yellow paper and the sticky eyes.