You will need:
2 paper plates
- Paint the back of each plate and leave to dry.
- Fold one plate in half with the paint on the outside. Glue spirals of wool over the plate.
- Fold the second plate in half.
- Draw a neck and face so the nose sits along the fold. See the photo below as a guide.
Close up of our paper plate goat, showing the head and neck
- Cut out the head.
- Glue the ends of the neck along the fold of the body plate.
- Cut two horns from cream card, and glue onto the head.
- Stick on the wiggle eyes.
- Glue some scraps of wool on the chin.
- Cut out 4 small rectangles for the legs from the remaining pieces of the second plate. Glue the legs around the rim of the body plate.
- To hang the goat, make a hole along the fold towards the neck and thread some wool through.