This super paper plate goldfish bowl looks great displayed on the noticeboard - or fridge! The 3D effect is particularly fun for kids.
You will need:
Two paper plates (one blue if you can get them)
Blue paint (optional)
- If you don't have a blue plate, paint one paper plate blue and leave to dry.
- Cut plants from the green card. Glue to the blue plate.
- Cut fish shapes from the gold card.
- Punch a hole in the fish and tie some string through the hole.
- Staple the string to the top of the blue plate.
- Carefully cut the middle from the other, white, paper plate.
- Staple the two plates together around the edge.
- Cut a straight line at the top of the plate to make it look more like a bowl.