Paint and decorate a paper plate before magically transforming it with a pair or scissors into this paper plate snake mobile! This is always a popular craft with younger children.
You will need:
Wool (yarn) to hang
- Paint both sides of the paper plate.
- Draw on a spiral, using our photo as inspiration.
- Decorate the plate with the stickers.
- Draw a face on the circle in the centre of the spiral.
- Carefully cut along the line of the spiral.
- Make a hole in the head of the snake, thread through a length of wool and secure with a knot.
- Use the wool to hang the snake.
Here's our snake mobile hanging
And here's Sam enjoying watching it twirl! It was hard to capture on camera!