This felt pig finger puppet is such a lovely little craft for beginning "sewists" and it makes a perfect group craft, especially if you print out our template (which includes simple instructions) for each child.
You will need:
- Pink felt
- Pink stranded cotton
- Pink button
- Fabric glue
- Our template (below)
- Cut two body shapes from pink felt.
- Cut one head from pink felt.
- Embroider, with running stitch, a curly tail in the middle of one body. Sew a line of running stitch up the middle of each body to make the legs.
- Sew the body pieces together making sure to leave the bottom open.
- Sew a pink button to the face as the snout. Glue the wiggle eyes to the face. Glue the face onto the body.