This lovely pig mask is simple and fun for the kids to make - and then to wear! Why not team it with our wolf mask craft and play at The Three Little Pigs? Or make a batch of these for Year of the Pig...
You will need:
- Pink paper plate (or paper plate painted pink)
- Pink card
- Black marker
- Elastic thread or a craft stick
- Cut 2 eyeholes in the plate.
- Cut 2 ears and a snout from pink card.
- Glue the ears to the back of the plate.
- Draw nostrils on the snout and glue to the face.
- To wear the pig mask, either make a hole in either side of the plate and tie some elastic through them, or tape a craft stick to the bottom of the plate so that your child can hold the mask in front of his or her face.