This pink treat tube would be a fun activity for children to make at a farmyard themed party. While the children play you could fill them up with sweets and then close them ready for them to take home at the end of the day. Or fill with chocolate money for Year of the Pig!
You will need:
- Toilet roll tube
- White paint
- Black marker
- Wiggle eyes (we had eye stickers so used them)
- Pink card
- Paint the tube pink and leave to dry.
- At one end of the tube, push the sides into the tube so that they fold over each other and close the tube.
- Cut a snout from pink card.
- The closed end of the tube is the top of the head with the points being the ears.
- Glue the snout and eyes to the front of the tube.
- If you like, pop some sweets into the tube before closing the other end in the same way.