Sam made this little polymer clay owl with four different colours of clay and some simple clay techniques. Very cute!
You will need:
Polymer clay in brown, cream, orange and black
- Roll a ball of brown clay, then squash it very slightly so that it sits flat on the table.
- Make a small circle of cream clay and press it on to the ball of brown for the owl's tummy. With a blunt pen, make wavy lines across the cream circle.
- Make two wing shapes from brown clay. Press them on to the ball so they overlap the cream circle slightly.
- Now make a slightly smaller brown ball and press on top of the first ball to make a head.
- Make an orange beak and two black eyes and press them onto the head.
- Bake according to the manufacturing instructions.