There is lots of painting and cutting and sticking on this spring paper plate craft - always a sign of a good craft! The children will enjoy moving the butterflies and bees around when the craft is complete.
You will need:
- Paper Plate
- Scissors and glue
- Lolly sticks
- Our printable (optional, below)
- Carefully cut a line in the middle of the plate using a craft knife or sharp scissors. You might need a grown up to help you with this.
- Decorate your paper plate so that it looks like a spring day.
- Draw a bee and a butterfly onto some card. Colour them in and cut them out. (Or, colour in and cut out one of the pictures on our printable.)
- Poke a lolly stick through the hole in the paper plate. Stick a butterfly or a bee onto it and you can move the stick around to make the butterfly or bee look like it is flying.
Another version of our spring paper plate craft