St David's Day
St David's Day is celebrated in Wales and by Welsh people throughout the world on 1st March. To help you celebrate with your kids and learn about Wales and Welsh customs, we have put together a fun collection of ideas and activities including colouring pages, puzzles, jigsaws, printables and much more!
Our St David's Day Resources
Explore our exciting collection of themed St David's Day resources below. We've got something for all ages, for classroom or home.
Symbols of Wales
Dragons, daffodils, sheep, castles, rugby ... all associated with Wales and a fun way to extend your learning or St David's Day celebrations...
- The red dragon in one of the national symbols of Wales and is seen on the Welsh flag. We've got all sorts of printables and craft ideas featuring the dragons which you can adapt.
- The daffodil is the national flower of Wales. We've got many pretty daffodil printables and craft ideas to explore.
- Wales is a country of small farms and sheep-rearing is a long-established tradition. We've got a huge range of sheep crafts, printables, colouring pages, dot to dots and jigsaws on our sheep theme page.
- Wales is known as "the land of castles" and for good reason! Enjoy our castle crafts and colouring pages.
- Welsh rugby - say no more!
More About Wales
Learn about Wales and enjoy our Welsh flag printables, including colouring page, pre-coloured flags of all sizes to print, a jigsaw and even a fuse bead pattern. And why not have a go at one of our simple Welsh recipes?