This stained glass picture looks stunning standing against a window to catch the light - perfect to display in the bathroom, possibly! Children will enjoy the effect of the different colours of blue tissue paper. Using the stick-back plastic makes this a relatively mess-free craft, too.
You will need:
Clear sticky back plastic (book film)
Blue holographic card
Blue tissue paper in various shades
Optional: dolphin template
- Carefully cut the centre from the silver card to make a frame.
- Cut a piece of sticky back plastic to fit your frame.
- Remove the backing and carefully stick the silver card face down on to the plastic trying to keep the plastic as smooth as possible.
- On the holographic card, draw two dolphins (or use our template) and cut them out.
- Stick the dolphins face down to the sticky back plastic.
- Tear small pieces of tissue paper and cover the rest of the sticky back plastic.