This is just the sort of house that a fairy (or some little toy people) might find useful...
You will need:
2 litre milk or juice carton
Cling film (food wrap)
Red and white acrylic paint
White circle stickers
- Cover a cereal bowl in food wrap.
- Rip the newspaper into strips.
- Dip the strips into glue and lay them criss-cross across the bowl.
- When the bowl is completely covered set aside to dry (at least overnight).
- Remove the bowl from the newspaper.
- Peel off the food wrap and trim any rough edges.
- Paint the newspaper 'bowl' red.
- Carefully cut a door in the side of the carton. Paint the carton white.
- When all the paint is dry, use glue to secure the upturned bowl to the top of the carton.
- Finish with the white circle stickers.
- Find someone to live in your toadstool house!