Who could believe that you can turn a simple loo roll into this gorgeous little cow? We think the kids will love this craft!
You will need:
- Toilet roll tube
- White paint
- Black marker
- Small wiggle eyes
- Pink card
- Paint the loo roll and leave to dry.
- Press the tube flat and, using the photo below as a guide, draw on a cow shape. Ignore the pink!
Draw the shape of a cow on your toilet roll
- Cut out the cow carefully, then cut along the bottom fold to make 4 legs.
- With the marker pen, draw splodges on the cow.
- Cut a nose from pink card and draw the nostrils onto it with your pen.
- Glue the nose and eyes to the face, using the photo below as a guide.