Our wooden spoon crafts are so much fun to do and look fabulous, and this wooden spoon cow is no exception. Make a whole collection of wooden spoon animals and use them for a puppet show or put them up on display - they look great attached to the wall in a row with velcro tabs (which also makes them easy to pull down for puppet show use!)
You will need:
- Wooden spoon
- White paint
- Black paint or marker
- Wiggle eyes
- Pink, black and white craft foam
- Paint the spoon white and leave to dry.
- Draw or paint black splodges all over the spoon - you can use the photo below for inspiration.
- Cut a nose from pink craft foam. Glue the nose to the front of spoon, drawing on nostrils with the marker pen.
- Stick on the wiggle eyes.
- Cut two horns from white foam and two ears from black foam.
- Glue the horns and ears to the back of the spoon.