Wooden spoon crafts are always popular with children - and this wooden spoon pig has the added advantage of working very well as a puppet! Make three and use them to act out The Three Little Pigs, perhaps? You will need a wooden spoon wolf too.
You will need:
- Wooden spoon
- Pink paint
- Wiggle eyes
- Pink craft foam
- Pink button
- Pink pipecleaner
- Paint the wooden spoon pink and leave to dry.
- Cut out 2 ears from pink craft foam. Glue the ears to the top of the wooden spoon.
- Stick on the wiggle eyes.
- Glue the button to the spoon as the snout.
- Cut the pipecleaner in half. Twist one end around the handle and coil the other end to make a curly tail.