Here's another recycling craft for Halloween, turning a cheese box into a lovely, big, scary spider!
You will need:
Round cheese box
4 black pipecleaners
- Paint the box (you don't need the lid) black.
- Poke eight holes around the edge of the box.
- Thread a pipecleaner through one of the holes. Bend in half and thread back through the next hole. If you want, secure in place with a piece of sticky tape. Repeat with the other pipecleaners.
Threading the pipe cleaner legs
- Bend the pipecleaner legs into shape.
- Stick on the wiggle eyes.