This pretty dove collage using cupcake cases is quick and easy to make, and relatively mess-free, especially if you use a glue stick. It's a good craft for a large group and perfect for Peace Day, MLK Day or Noah's Ark.
You will need:
- 2 white cupcake cases
- Blue card
- Scrap of yellow paper
- Flatten one of the cupcake cases and cut in half.
- Glue one half to the blue card to form the dove's body.
- Cut a piece of the fluted part of the cupcake case from the remaining half and glue to the body to form the tail.
- Flatten the second cupcake case and cut in half. Glue both pieces on to form the wings.
- Cut a beak from yellow paper and stick on.
- Finish by drawing on an eye.
Here is a pdf printable of our finished dove in case you woud like to print it out for reference.