Here is a festive version of the traditional children's game, Pin the Tail on the Donkey, perfect for winter or Christmas parties.
You will need:
- Large sheet of white card
- Something to draw around or a homemade compass (string and pencil)
- Scrap of orange card for the carrot nose
- A black felt tip or marker
- Sticky tack
- Our template (optional) below
Print out our template and use it as a guide for cutting out a large Snowman to attach to a wall or door. Draw on his features and put a small black cross where his nose should go.
Cut out a nose from orange card and attach a large piece of sticky tack. Now blindfold your children, turn them around 3 times, and ask them to pin the nose on the Snowman!