Here's an original way to turn a toilet roll into a wombat! It can be a little fiddly so an adult will need to help younger children, but I'm sure you'll agree that the result is worth it.
You will need:
Black marker pen
- Paint the the tube brown and leave to dry.
- Squash the cardboard tube flat.
- Cut carefully all along the bottom edge.
- Using our picture as a guide cut out a wombat shape from the tube.
- Fold the head down and open out the body so your wombat stands up.
- Stick on the wiggle eyes or make dots for eyes like we have done.
- Draw on a nose.
Our finished wombat