Kids can have fun making this simple wombat mask - and then wearing it!
You will need:
- Paint the back of the plate brown.
- When the paint is dry, cut holes for eyes.
- Cut two ears out of brown paper, using our photo as a guide. Glue the ears to the top of the head.
- Carefully cut two eyes from the middle of the plate.
- Cut a nose from black paper and glue on. Draw on a mouth.
- Either punch a hole in each side and tie on elastic, or tape a lolly stick to the bottom so the mask can be worn.