We didn't intend this goldfish kite craft to fly - but the kids will have fun putting it together and it looks spectacular in a Chinese New Year display!
You will need:
Orange tissue paper
- Roll the card into a tube and staple in place.
- Cut strips of tissue paper and glue or staple them to the inside of one end of the tube.
- Cut two 'fins' from tissue paper.
- Stick on the fins and the eyes.
- Punch a hole either side of the goldfish's head.
- Cut a short length of string. Tie one end to each hole to make a loop.
- Finish by tying a long length of string - by which to fly the kite - to the loop of string.