Our toilet roll animal crafts are really popular with children, so why not have a go at this lovely pig and add him to your farm display or menagerie! You will need a few simple craft supplies but he is quick and easy to do.
You will need:
- Toilet roll tube
- Pink paint
- Black marker
- Small wiggle eyes
- Pink craft foam
- Pink pipecleaner
- Sticky tape
- Paint the tube and leave to dry.
- Press the tube flat and, using our picture as a guide, draw on a pig shape.
- Cut out the pig, cutting through the folds on the legs.
- Cut a snout from pink foam and draw on the nostrils.
- Glue the snout and eyes to the face.
- Cut the pipecleaner in half, coil to form a curly tail and tape to the inside of the tube.