This lovely little felt pig bookmark is perfect for a present or for kids to tuck inside their own reading book. We've provided printable templates and instructions to make it perfect for a group activity. Simple sewing needed! If you don't want to make a bookmark, sew a safety pin onto the back and make a little brooch / pin instead.
You will need:
- Large paper clip
- Pink felt
- Wiggle eyes
- Pink button
- Needle and thread
- Fabric glue
- Our template below
- Cut 1 body and one head from pink felt.
- Embroider, with running stitch, a curly tail near the top of one end of the body.
- Slip the body through the paperclip.
- Sew around the outside with one strand of embroidery thread.
- Sew along the bottom at the top of the paperclip so it stays in place.
- Sew a button on to the head as a snout.
- Glue the head to the body and glue on the eyes.